On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, you wrote:

You're correct Steve. I think you're remembering
the old "Templates" folder. You can find it at
~/.kde/Templates and
/usr/share/apps/kfm/Templates.

And you can still right click in the file manger
to get the Template listing. But with mdk7.0 you
also could get this list by right-clicking the
desktop.

If anyone knows where the desktop right-click
menu is buried I would appreciate the info.

Pelon