I sometimes get this with securekernel

All I usaly do is locate the program dest instalation ie: /usr/local/betro then
I look for a /bin  or a executable in there and then link it to bin,sbin or so

ie:
ln -s /usr/local/betro/bin/betroftp /usr/sbin/BETROFTPD

--
Eugene Grimsdell        System Administrator
OSRAM South Africa      www.osram.co.za