HI all,

    I understand to get the CD or to burn my own.
    What next.. do i have overwrite my existing
install.. i just wanted to know, what image i should
get from the web..

    I need the details of all the stuff i need to make
my 6.1 to 7.x i need the diff between these two.. can
i compile the 7.x source on my 6.1 & would that make
my mandrake version 7.x??

    I need details or the place where i can find the
upgrade plan.. if one exists.

THanks guys for ur replies..

Pavan

http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/0070010511?69FJv2Vx;;92