Helllo caval_fort,

There is a Linux version of Netscape6, and it works pretty good on
Linux. I dare say it is working better on Linux than on my NT4
partition. When you install have Netscape6 go into a new folder, do not
let it overwrite your existing Netscape folder. On Mandrake, Netscape is
usually in "/usr/lib/netscape", and I installed Netscape6 to
"usr/local/netscape" and I can use either version of Netscape. Good luck

Craig