OK, now I've got a question...

When I did the install of MDK 71, I think I chose the Medium or High
security level, and it it has stuck me in a position that's, well, pissing
me off. I cannot execute anything I install in root from any user but root,
nor can I ssh out of the box if I've su'd to root. Actually, I cannot even
ssh *into* the box if I've su'd to root on another box. I can mount
/dev/cdrom, but midnight commander won't display it, unless I log in as
root. And I have to su to root in order to see mounted devices in
terminal...dammit it's a pain in the arse!!!

Where and what the heck are the config files to change this? I'd rather not
re-install the darn machine.

--Greg

message envoye depuis http://www.ifrance.com
emails (pop)-sites persos (espace illimite)-agenda-favoris (bookmarks)-forums
Ecoutez ce message par tel ! : 08 92 68 92 15 (france uniquement)