I noticed there was a new version of KDE2 beta (version 1.93) available at
KDE.org.  I guess it's kalled kooldown because it's the final beta before
the September 4 release.

Has anyone seen Mandrake RPMS for it?  Amazingly enough, there are SUSE
6.4 RPMS available from ftp.kde.org, even though I couldn't find the
source code!  I could only find the 1.92 source code in the 2.0Beta4
directory.  Weird, isn't it?

What is a poor little Mandrake user to do?  Should I just wait
(<groan>) for Mandrake to get the source and compile it with 586
optimizations?  Should I grab from CVS?  Can anyone else (please..?) make
some packages for it?

Oh, bother.  (As Winnie the Pooh would have said.)

Ideas, anyone?  Packages?  Source?  CVS?

Sincerely,

Asheesh Laroia.

--
'fortune' output:
Has everyone noticed that all the letters of the word "database" are