If you are looking for the latest release I'm not sure if there have been
any significant changes *but* if you are just looking for both versions
there is a great site ..

http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html  ... which explains the process for
installing both.  Also the page that this is a link from:
http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~molnarc/192-20000810/index.html  ... has ALL
the currently built RPMS as well as the qt stuff and src.  If you are
looking for the latest
snapshot and they are not here your other option .. (although I get evil
looks when I say this) is use another machine to install the src as you see
 fit, and then make
you're own RPMS  =o)    j/k
Hope this helps

Lonny Selinger

Asheesh Laroia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/23/2000 11:40:08 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]