[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If you are looking for the latest release I'm not sure if there have been
> any significant changes *but* if you are just looking for both versions
> there is a great site ..
>
> http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html  ... which explains the process for
> installing both.  Also the page that this is a link from:
> http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~molnarc/192-20000810/index.html  ... has ALL
> the currently built RPMS as well as the qt stuff and src.  If you are

I tried this site the other day and got everything, however, theres a
problem.

Upon install ( in proper order ) I get upon installing kde-base I
believe, the rpm requires kde-qt addon.
But this is SUPPOSED to be supplied by kde-support ( which rpm uvh'ed OK
)..

I get stuck here and cannot find this file..

Anyone help?

Alan