On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Jeff Malka wrote:

:~>Therefore my question is:  what are the differences between RH and Mandrake
:~>that a user needs to be aware of to avoid causing problems.  To include:
:~>
:~>file locations, config, etc.(I obviously do not know what else or I would
:~>not be asking the question).
:~>

As far as "file locations" go, there is very little difference between LM
and RH. However, both RH and LM are going to change file positions a lot
in the future, in order to be Linux-Filesystem-Hierarchy compliant.

Therefore, most of the the info about file-locations in these books will
be wrong for ML 7.2.

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])