I'm so looking forward to KDE2.0. Konqueror is shaping up to be like the IE of
Linux and Kmail like Outlook Express. Then there's KOffice as well, hopefully
replacing the bloated Star Office on my desktop. If Konqeror can do Java
without all the crashing Netscape does it'll be invaluable. :) Hats off to the
entire KDE team.

Tony

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Sarang Lakare pushed some tiny letters in this order: