Installation floppy?  All that I can think that you might mean is a floppy
with a customized version of the installer software.  I don't believe that
this is any standard utility.  There is an option in drakeConfig (sorry if I
have the name wrong).  Under the boot options there is a choice for "create
boot floppy", and that does have some specialized functions, but I believe
that it's mainly intended to control the loading of device drivers, and
choosing between default boot systems.

Tom Massey wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Stephen Bosch wrote:
> > Hi, I have to install on several box Mandrake and I'm looking for a
> > solution to avoid an expert installation (and select every packages I
> > need) each time. The idea would be to install once and then generate a
> > personnalized installation floppy.
>
> Doesn't Mandrake 7.1 have an option to generate a floppy that will do just
> this for you? I'm sure I remember something like this during the install.

-- (c) Charles Hixson
--  Addition of advertisements or hyperlinks to products specifically
prohibited

begin:vcard
n:Hixson;Charles
x-mozilla-html:FALSE