> > Charles is right in that large sig blocks are frowned upon, and
> > they are actually contrary to the netiquette FAQ.
>
> A netiquette FAQ? Where do I find that?

The faq in question is rfc1855.  I'll e-mail you a copy if you wish
(privately - I'd be CRUCIFIED if I sent a 46k faq to the list!)

> Thanks for the moral support! Your comments also apply to cutting
> useless cruft out of messages as one responds to them.

I couldn't agree more.  Again, this is covered in the above faq
(actually an rfc, but the two are usually interchangeable).

Messages should be trimmed to contain enough for a reader new to the
thread to be able to make sense of it, but no more.

Regards,
Ozz.