I'm trying to get Zope up and running and have never used it before
(I'm going to write an article on it), so I'd appreciate a little help
from anyone who uses Zope.

I've got Zope-pcgi installed because I figure using Apache as a
frontend for it would be best since I use Apache anyways.  But I can't
find any way to enable it in Apache...  I don't want to use zserver
because I don't need two webservers running.

Does anyone know how to set this up?  I'm assuming a rewrite module
needs to be written to use pcgi, but in the Zope-pcgi package, the
docs talk about Zserver, not pcgi so I'm at a loss here.

I'd appreciate a few pointers on this.  Thanks.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
// Danen Consulting Services    www.danen.net, www.freezer-burn.org

Current Linux uptime: 6 hours 34 minutes.