On Fri Nov 10, 2000 at 08:00:05AM +1300, Mark Derricutt wrote:

> > It builds with the default user superuser and a default password....
> > I believe if you grep the Zope docs (/usr/share/doc/Zope-xxx) looking
> > for superuser, you'll find the default password.  The other solution
> > is to use /usr/bin/zpasswd to change the password in the access file.
>
> I had tried changing the password last with with zpasswd with no success,
> I still got an access denied error.  I just grep'd the docs and found
> in README.RPM the reference to the default password, however using this
> also doesn't work.

Hmmm...  then I'm not sure what the problem is.  When I used Zope on
one machine, I built it manually (no rpm).

> Are there any other RPM's I should have installed?  Maybe for decrypting
> the SHA passwords?  (even though clear a text password doesn't seem to
> work either here).

What Zope rpms do you have installed?  And no, cleartext passwords
will not work.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
1024D/FE6F2AFD   88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD

Current Linux uptime: 2 days 13 hours 28 minutes.