On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Vincent Danen wrote:

> It builds with the default user superuser and a default password....
> I believe if you grep the Zope docs (/usr/share/doc/Zope-xxx) looking
> for superuser, you'll find the default password.  The other solution
> is to use /usr/bin/zpasswd to change the password in the access file.

I had tried changing the password last with with zpasswd with no success,
I still got an access denied error.  I just grep'd the docs and found
in README.RPM the reference to the default password, however using this
also doesn't work.

Are there any other RPM's I should have installed?  Maybe for decrypting
the SHA passwords?  (even though clear a text password doesn't seem to
work either here).

Mmmm

Mark