I have sshd running on my home system (mandrake 7.1)
and can connect to it from work.  I am connected
as I write this.

I am having a problem.  I connected from work and
wanted to ftp from my home box to site to download
files to my home box.  I can get into my home
system but I cannot get out.  If I run "ping <IP>"
I get nothing.  If I try to ftp to some site,
nothing happens.  Looking at my /var/log/messages
I see (altered to protect the innocent):

Oct 24 10:09:26 localhost sshd[2144]: Could not reverse map address
155.*.*.*.

This is from my ping attempt.  Is this inability to get
out from my home box via ANY method an sshd configuration
problem or is it an ISP problem?  I cannot even ping
the address from which I am connected to my home box...I
get a similar message as above in the log about not being
able to reverse map my address.

Anyone?  I was trying to use lynx and ncftp to connect
to some site and download the source to kde-2.0 to my
home system and get it compiling.  I can't get out
at all.

praedor