Running 7.2

Have same proble.  Hell I have had it for 6 months....  I think the driver is
not quite right.

Right now Dmesg sees the card but complains about IRQ 0.  This is normal for
PCI cards  VGA is at 0 to and it works.

Card is recognized by harddrake but useing the 3c59x driver? Why it was
recognized as a 3c905B card?

Anyway I can get the card configured with either 3c59x or 3c90x and "ifconfig
eth1" shows everything is ok just not in a "UP" Status like the SMC-ULTRA at
eth0.

Turbo-Linux did not have a problem........  But Masqurading interface was
poor.