Cool,

I won't be using any of the integratged stiff on the i815e chipset, all periferals
will remail the same.  I am running kudzu (thats the new hardware detection?) since I
swapped NICs two weeks ago and Mandrake didn't even blink. It dropped the tulip module
and put in the Intel module, all without even interupting the bootupprocess or nagging
me with questions.  SWEEET!!!

On 11/17/2000 at 1:14 PM Wayne Stout scribbled: