I've done something similar recently - upgraded a 40 Mhz bus to 100
Mhz, upgraded '586 to k6/2, and added in an agp bus and video card
NO PROBLEMS with linux - well, not quite. I had to rebuild the kernel for a ps/2
mouse, and fiddle XF86Config. Windoze collapsed and died.

        Regards,

        Declan Moriarty

Applied Researches - Ireland's Foremost Electronic Hardware Genius

        A Slightly Serious(TM) Company

Don't you get browned off with stupid quotes on the bottom of sig files?