So sprach Ryan La Mothe am Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 02:30:57PM -0600:
> problem...EVER.  This is a truly awesome FS, although I have been wondering
> why some of my apps appear to freeze up sometimes for a couple of seconds

Yeah, I noticed that too.  Especially while creating an ISO with mkisofs the
system becomes a little bit less responsive.  Generally speaking, I noticed
this behaviour when huge amounts of data are to be written with high speed
to one single file.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)