This is interesting... I've been playing with Mandrake 7.2 for about 2 weeks
now, and I'm running pure ReiserFS just coz it sounded like a fun thing to
do... In fact, ext2 has been downgraded to a module in my kernel!  hehehe.

ReiserFS is to be used with caution to be sure... but not only have i not had
ANY problems so far (and I've already had to turn my system off a couple
times without shutting down), but I haven't yeat even HEARD of anyone having
any problems!

Can someone tell me some horror stories about ReiserFS destroying their
system?  I've heard/experienced NOTHING but good things about it so far.  I
want to hear the other side!!

8-)