Submitted 06-Dec-00 by Christian A Strømmen [Number1/NumeroUno]:
>> Supermount in and of itself doesn't need to be a module, however your
>> initscripts assume it will be and disable it at boot time if they can't
>> find the module.  (I sent in a patch before the 7.2 beta cycle but it
>> wasn't included).

> So, how do I re-enable it?

First, comment out the portion of /etc/rc.d/init.d/mandrake_everytime that
disables it.  Then /usr/sbin/supermount --enable.  After that, check your
fstab to ensure that it is correct.  Finally, mount -o remount -a.

That should fix you right up.

--
Anton Graham                            GPG ID: 0x18F78541
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 RSA key available upon request

An optimist believes we live in the best world possible; a pessimist fears
this is true.