Well, problems problems.  I ALWAYS compile my kernels with supermount support
built into the kernel, not as a module, because for some items I get tired of
problems with modules not working (like sound modules...I HAVE to build my
driver into the kernel or sound will not work).  So, I built supermount
support into my 2.4.17 kernel but after I added "user" to the supermount
lines in my fstab and then tried to mount the floppy, I get "supermount fs
type not supported by kernel".  GAH!  I DID build it INTO the frickin'
kernel.  It HAS to support it unless the "code" for supermount in the 2.4.17
kernel is a joke, just some null text.

Anyone else have problems like this?