Hoyt wrote:
On Saturday 07 July 2001 11:52 am, you methodically organized electrons to
state:
Hello:

I've compiled new kernel 2.4.6 in my MD 8.0 frequently #2, and now
I've lost supermount with all kernels (included 2.4.5-mdk). I used
"supermount -i enable"
but I can't get it back.
Any help?

Did you choose to enable it in the config file?

PS: Someone knows where can I get supermount patch for 2.4.6 kernel.

http://www.geocities.com/alexismikhailov/supermount.html

found by searching for it at freshmeat.net

Hoyt

    My problem is that after instaling the kernel compided by myself (as I downloaded it
from kernel.org, with no patch) I've lost supermount to work with precompiled kernels also.

PS:  When I apply Supermount 0.5.3-2.4.0-diff to kernel-2.4.6 I get a lot of errors, my be
this pacth only works with 2.4.0 kernel?

            Fedneg