Hi,

I have enabled internet connection sharing using DraxConf so my other box
(sometimes Win95, sometimes WinNT, sometimes some version of Linux, and
sometimes something else! - it's my test machine) can see the net, but the
internal ip addresses assigned are wrong for my LAN. I have altered the DHCP
server config to work with my LAN, and issued an ipchains -F followed by
ipchains -A forward -i ppp0 -j MASQ  to allow my other machine access, but
everytime I reboot my machine it resets the ipchains rule to only allow
192.168.0.0/24 access and I have to repeat the above change. I know I can put
those 2 lines in /etc/rc.d/rc.local but I would rather find where the
192.168.0.0/24 is set and change it there. Can anyone help please?

Trevor