Hi George,

Check the configuration from a root command prompt,

#ifconfig
 You should see your eth0 with an internet IP, and eth1 with an address
of 192.168.0.1.  Now, just set up your client computers to use that
gateway, and you should be up and running.  If the addresses are wrong,
you need to try the wizard again.

Ron

--- "George Jones (IT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to set up my 8.1 box to share out my net connection to the
> rest
> of my pc's.
>
> eth0 - cable connection comes in here, get's it's ip addy via dhcp.
> eth1 - connects to the hub.
>
> I walked through the "wizard" to get this setup. After completing it,
> everything should have been working, right? Nope. There doesn't appear
> to be
> any way for me to check this configuration as it just tries to go
> through
> the wizard again. ifconfig shows both nics and loopback device.
>
> Is there something I'm missing here? How do I configure it further
> (setting
> up dhcp server, etc)
>
> George Jones IV
> Store Systems Support