On 24-Dec-2000 Praedor Tempus wrote:

[snip]
> Could someone please use an editor and view the device kdelnk in their
> Desktop directory (preferably from KDE 2.0, 2.0.1 or 2.1) and post the
> contents?  Specifically, if you have a functional floppy, zip, or
> harddrive device icon on your desktop, please post the text contained in
> the kdelnk for in it Desktop/.
>
> For my non-functional Zip Drive kdelnk, for instance, it reads:
>
> [Desktop Entry]
> Dev=/mnt/zip
> FSType=supermount
> Icon=3floppy_mount
> MountPoint=/mnt/zip
> Type=FSDevice
> UnmountIcon=3floppy_unmount

[snip]

Sure. Note that I don't use the KDE environment, but I did install the
whole thing so that I could use all the KDE apps from the Enlightenment
WM. So the kde config files I'm posting are *unaltered* from the initial
install of 7.2 and may be of some use to you. The following are under
~/Desktop.

$ less CD-ROM
[Desktop Entry]
Icon=cdrom_unmount