** Reply to message from Mark Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01 Jan 2001 17:59:50
EST

> I'm not ungrateful to those who are clearly working very hard on this Linux
> distribution. You all are doing a fantastic job. But DAMNIT! when something is
> working LEAVE IT ALONE, will ya?
> </rant-off>

With a few exceptions, I've had better luck here with CUPS than I did using
PrinterDrake or whatever it was called. Specifically, the quality of my printer
output has improved (must be better drivers for this HP1120c) and the speed it
takes to print is significantly less (again, better data being sent to the
printer regarding quality, etc. I'm sure.).

Overall, I'd say CUPS has some real potential and I believe it's well
integrated, based solely on my expereinces here with 'Drake 7.2.

John LeMay Jr.
Senior Enterprise Consultant
NJMC, LLC.