Vincent Danen wrote:

> Yeah, I was looking at the MP3 live 5.1 card (about half the price of
> the platinum since the remote for the platinum won't do me much good
> anyways).  Do you know what kind of digital outs those cards have?
> Are they coax or optical?  My DVD player is connected to the sole
> optical input on the amp, but I have two coax inputs that I can use.
> And thanks for the tip... I'll have to check FS's website...  Right
> now I'm just gonna put a 640x480 monitor in a covered space beneath
> the TV until a better solution presents itself.  =)

Probly optical, I'm not sure, like I said before I'm still using an SB16
ISA :-D

Take a look over at:
http://www.soundblaster.com/products/mp35.1/specs.asp

You might be able to find the info that your looking for there :-D

Two things worth mentioning, Creative only supports drivers for Windows
9.x and NT, and, I also saw a SoundBlaster LIVE Platinum OEM with
digital outs over at CompuSmart for 80 bucks...

Stef