> hard drive issues :). Anyway, i'm having trouble with menudrake.
> Basically, it never changes my menus (in either gnome or icewm).
> However, menudrake remembers my changes and displays them when i run it
> again.

Hi Ken,

Make sure menudrake is editing the menus of  the desktop that you are
actually using... If you are changing Gnome menus whilst running KDE,
you wouldn't notice any changes :-)

It's under a button somewhere in the tool bar.

It would be good if Menudrake defaulted to the desktop in use...

Also, I've found it sometimes takes a couple of minutes for the changes
to take effect...restart the desktop if you're impatient.

Hope this helps...

Wilbert.