Thanks for the reply.

Actually I am trying to avoid falling into a quicksand. I don't want later
when I have written the program in a specific linux-based programmig
language, the original author of the programming language impose royalty or
license fee.

I have bought a commercial development kit last time where i end only using
0.1% of its capability. I'm not a good programmer. Looking at it I don't
want to chunk out huge some of money to invest in a commercial language that
i won't fully utilise. And certainly I don't want to fall into the trap of
"free license" and i don't mean GPL here. I remember coming across a "free
license" agreement that is really NOT free at all.

have a nice day fellow linuxians :)

Joe
RLU# 186063