Hello, I have just suscribed and despite a good policy would suggest to
lurk before submitting, I have a problem quite urgent.
I have LM7.2 installed on my laptop (Samsung VM6000 Series) and problems
woth the power management. In particular, if it gets into standby mode
there is a chance that it does not wake up (I mean: once over three times
it doesn't). Can anybody suggest how to avoid this without loosing the
power management support in the kernel? (at the moment, I use 2.2.17, but
2.4.0-test-something shipped with Mandrake does not improve things!)

With many thanks,
Biagio