On Sunday 21 January 2001 12:23, Collins Richey whistled 300 baud, saying:

> I have a brand new unmodified 7.2 distribution with a local printer
> (BJC610) and a remote printer (Laserjet4 equivalent on a WinME box)
> setup by the install and working normally.

Are you using Cups and xfs? Do you have any Truetype fonts installed?

The mono-font issue on your shared Windows printer would seem to indicate
that the fonts you are using on KDE aren't the same as the ones on the
Windows machine. That would make sense usually as the X fonts are quite
different from Windows fonts generally, and I'm not real sure how that works.
If you sent postscript to the Windows printer it would be different, but
Windows doesn't know generally what to do about postscript.

> Thanks,
> Collins Richey
> Denver area

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       on your hard disk.