I am a very literal person, concerning the don't read this file,
so I read the readme and not the other one and I came out ok,
just a couple of hiccups that a couple of very cool people on here
--oops sorry meant the newbie list, then again they could have
been from here too--sorry need my morning apple juice I guess,
anyway just a couple of hiccups to fix and that is as far as I am going.

I am very paranoid about upgrading and I don't do it unless I am having
alot of trouble with the version I have.

I like the crash handler that allows you to send a bug report to
kde.org with the stack dump instead of the app just disappearing
offscreen and leaving you clicking in open space for 30 seconds,
well, thats what core files are for, but just the same.
 --Just a cut and a paste to a text file and you got
a stack dump report.

anyway sorry for the ramble, thanx for all the rpms and
the step by steps.

Vic is out.

On Sunday 04 February 2001 11:30 am, so spoke Michael O'Henly: