Sun has gone through and had all the KDE 2.1 mirrors remove the JDK rpm
(because they're "protecting" themselves from something or other).

You can download and install the JDK from the following URL...
http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/download-linux.html

After installing it, go into Konqueror's configuration and put the
following in for the location of java on the Java tab:
/usr/jdk1.2.2/bin/java

Without the RPM install though, you either have to mess with some
provides file, or you install the KDE rpm with --nodeps as stated in the
jdk text file.
I've got it installed and it works great.  But I still wish the packager
would release an updated KDE rpm without the jdk dep.

--
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age
Guerilla Linux Warrior