I had a look at postfix, but I to have always used Sendmail in the past,,

I uninstalled postfix and installed sendmail, decided it was better to stick
with what I knew as I couldn't see any performance differences between the
two. (my server sends and receives over 500 emails in an average day,, and
that is just me, sendmail is also doing the mail for 5 other domains..) and
it has always been flawless.
One thing though, if you have 7.2 and you want to use sendmail, install the
newest rpm's (I actually installed the cooker sendmail rpms, and although I
had to update some other stuff. it has been flawless ever since.)

stick with what you know is my advice, unless you have a reason to chose the
other, and since you are asking, I am assuming that you don't have any
reason to use postfix..

still that is just my reasoning.

Frank Hauptle
Gshop & Network Payment Solutions.