Lars thanks for your information, actually i was trying to answer someone,
but the information you gave me was good. and it's a bit new for me.
o.k. let me ask you something ?
1) Agreed, K mail works fine with stand alone, applications. is that true ?
Do you agree, i think yes ?
2) Second, I want all the users on the single Linux box, to receive and send
mail. what can i offer them ? remember, a single Linux mandarke 7.2 box with
no, network. Like a family computer ? Tell me what should i do ?
3)Suppose, in a office of staff 10 in 10 networked computers. and What would
i have to do ? or what would i use ? to configure mail server ? which is the
best ? send mail ? or postfix ? what will i need to do ?
please, reply me, it is important for me,
I am new bie as well as working in expert lists too. Have been working with
Linux for six months.
I have tried and installed all the Linux, as follows, Red Hat 6.1, Red Hat
7.0, Slack ware, Corel Linux, Caldera, Tried Debian, but coulnd't make it
work on my computer. Turbo Linux too. yeah, i installed SUSE too.
Mandrake 7.1 and 7.2 both,
Recently got Upgrade cd from mandrake too.
But finally, the winner i found is mandrake, it is really great.
I liked, Mandrake 7.2 very much
Thanx, to Manrake cookers.
                            Ritesh Ahya