I cannot remember where the qt2-2.3.0 rpms were placed for Mandrake 7.2.  I
could download the qt source and build it (again-I did it on my fast desktop)
but I'd rather just go for the binaries for my rather sluggish laptop.  Where
were they placed?

On Monday 12 March 2001 12:35, Tobias Marx wrote:
> Praedor Tempus schrieb:
> > > no, it should work right out of the box.
> >
> > I must say that my system has been totally dicked up by the switch to
> > qt2-2.3.0.  This only affects kde apps.  Most of my kde app menus are
> > messed up, with the menu widgets being totally screwed vs the text in
[...]totally invisable under the window border.

--
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.