Do you mean the RTSP port ???

Is Mandrake set to use port "554" and "multicast" for rtsp ??

--

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Registered Linux User # 166678

begin:vcard
n:Williams;Donna
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:General Dynamics - Electronic Systems
adr:;;;Orlando, FL;32801;;
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:MTS S - Software Test Engineer / I&T
note;quoted-printable:Registered Linux User # 166678=0D=0A=0D=0ASmall minds discuss people=3B=0D=0AAverage minds discuss events=3B=0D=0AGreat minds discuss ideas.
fn:Donna
end:vcard