I'm sorry if this has been addressed on the list already.  I have not seen
it and have not been able to find it in the archives.

I know that in the past there have been issues with upgrading from one
release to another.  I want to know if this is again the case with 8.0.  I
have a box running 7.2 and I want to try 8.0 Beta.  I know the risks
involved with beta software.  I'm not too concerned about that right now.
I just don't want to install from scratch right now.  I want to attempt to
upgrade _if_ the system is designed to do so.

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you,

Scott Patten