Does anyone know how to set the "watch" variable in tcsh so I can watch others log in?

where number is the frequency with which one would like to check logins, name is the username of the person you're tracking (though it supposedly can be set to "any") and port is, for example, tty0.

My eternal gratitude to anyone who can give me some good advice.

Alex

--
It has long been known that birds will occasionally build nests in the
manes of horses.  The only known solution to this problem is to sprinkle