I'm not really trying to back out of the 2.4 kernel.  If I have to, I
will simply reinstall Mandrake 8.0.  If nothing else, I'll go back to
7.2.  What I want to know is, is there an option to select the 2.2.19
kernel on Mandrake 8.0, and if so, how do I go about installing it?

Thanks,
Aaron

--
Aaron J. Ginn                    Phone: 480-814-4463
Motorola SemiCustom Solutions    Pager: 877-586-2318