Todd,

Thanks for any help you can give on this problem,

The X Version is 4.0.3
Lsmod tells me that the NVdriver is loaded (size 630112, used 0)
The driver is version 0.9-769 (14 March 2001)
My hardware is as follows -
AMD K6-2 (3D Now) 500 Mhz (Super Socket 7 on a 100 Mhz MSI Mboard)
96 MB SDRAM DIMMs (they are 66mhz, but have tried 32mb 100mhz to see if
faster memory improves problem)
14" Monitor at 800x600, 65,000 colours
I'm running Mandrake 8 (although others seem to get their Nvidia cards
working fine on this distro)

If you have any ideas please pass them on,

Nathan