Have you or anyone else had luck running VMWare under the new 2.4.x kernels?  I
can't get the modules to compile

Thanks

Quoting Benjamin Sher ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]