Konqueror will use the fonts specified in the web page or its associated style
sheet (CSS). You will need to find a solution that overrides this. Maybe you
could set up your own style sheet, or possible use the accessability stylesheet,
which allows you to set base font sizes, etc. Look in kcontrol->Web
Browsing->Style Sheets.

I guess there are other solutions, like aliasing bad looking fonts for good
looking ones in xftconfig or else where.

Nick.