Gentlemen,

One note of caution, I rebuilt, from the src rpm, bind-9.1.1-1mdk for my
LMDK7.2 - glibc-2.1 system, and the rebuild went fine. I had my three
needed binary rpms for bind-9.1.1-1mdk (devel & utils included) all
neatly copied to "/usr/src/RPM/RPMS/i686", as they should be after the
"rpm --rebuild" command is ran. They compiled without errors. HOWEVER,
upon doing a test install, they would not install correctly. They had
some "no job control" errors. Needless to say, I did not want to use
them.

Maybe somewhere in the source code is "REQUIRES_GLIBC_2.2". I am not
sure about that but they would not work on my glibc-2.1 platform, even
after compiling the src rpm for my system

Just some shared thoughts amongst friends....

drjung

--

Art is the illusion of spontaneity...