Michael,

Unfortunately, my test box is in use for LMDK8.0. My LMDK7.2 is actually
my production server. But if those concerned are serious about building
some new type LMDK8.0 src and binary rpms for the LMDK7.2_glibc-2.1
system, I would happily install LMDK7.2 on my test box, and do any
testing that might help us....

Keep me posted...

drjung

--