NOPE SORRY YOU DON'T NEED MARS-NWE TO DO THAT!

Corrections/Updates:
        New version of ncpfs which now supports NDS logins.

If you only wish to use the services of an existing NetWare server, you can
use ipx_configure (section 7.1) to automatically define the IPX interfaces
by using broadcast queries to look for a server. If this fails, or you wish
to provide IPX services, you will need to define the interfaces manually
using ipx_interface or mars_nwe.

# ipx_interface add -p eth0 802.2 0x39ab0222

ipx_configure
This command enables or disables the automatic setting of the interface
configuration and primary interface settings.

--auto_interface
allows you to select whether new network devices should be

--auto_primary
automatically configured as IPX devices or not.

After your IPX network is configured you should be able to use the slist
command to see a list of all of the Novell fileserver on your network:

# slist

WITH OUT MARS-NWE!

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/IPX-HOWTO.html

Brandon Caudle
15yr Old Avid Unix User (HP-UX,FreeBSD,Linux)