> I will try EVERYTHING: my decision must be wise. Anyway, I think pine uses
> the same MBOX format of every other UNIX mail manager, isn't it?

I've found myself going back to elm after trying the other GUI mailers
like kmail etc. The GUIs are nice, but painfully slow on an underpowered
box (kmail is at least now usable on my athlon; on my P-100 it was very
slow). Once you're used to elm it's very easy to use, and extremely
fast.

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com