Greetings, everyone.

I've recently decided to try to "fix" something that I find annoying with
XFree86 4.1. I have an ATI Xpert@Play 16 meg card (Rage Pro chipset). Under
X 3.3.6, I have hardware accelleration with gears running in the 300 FPS
range. (I forget the exact number, and I'm not at home to check.) Under
4.1, all I can get is 100 - 104 FPS. According to the XFree86 website, the
ati driver has accelleration support for my chipset (Mach64).

I've searched through the mail list archives, tried a few of the things
mentioned there with no avail. Can anyone point me to a website or some
documentation that will help me get a little better performance out of this
card under X 4.1?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com